Scott A. Harter, P.E.
- Graduated Utah State University majoring in: Engineering, and Business.
- Worked as a Land Surveyor from 1981 to 1987.
- Attained his New York State Professional Engineering License in 1992.
- Before starting his own firm, Scott worked for multiple Rochester area engineering firms.
- Current Chairperson of Town of Victor Zoning Board of Appeals.
- Current Village of Pittsford Engineer.
- Former Engineer to the Town of Henrietta.
- Former Engineer to the Town of Brighton.
- Former Engineer to the City of Rochester.
- Former Engineer to the County of Monroe.
- Scott has been active in Boy Scouting, serving as an Assistant Scoutmaster and Scoutmaster. He is active in his 18 and 22 year-old children's school, sports, social activities and work.